World Class Training To Ensure The Best Patient Outcomes
Hundreds of thousands of dollars and thousands of hours have gone into making sure you receive world class training from the best spinal decompression doctors, researchers and teachers around. These 10 hours of intense educational training will cover almost every spinal decompression subject and question you could ask including but not limited to:
- Absolute Versus Relative Contraindications to therapy including but not limited to previous fusion surgeries, Pathologic Aortic Aneurysms, Stenosis, pregnancy and other conditions many doctors are simply guessing on or praying that these patients respond to care. Stop losing sleep over which conditions are absolute contraindications and should never go on the table.
- Proper patient set up and positioning including: when to put patients prone, when to put them supine, when to use the reverse hammock, when to induce lateral flexion and when to start with one position and progress to a different position as care continues.
- Disc Herniation 101 Course on everything you need to know about Disc Herniations including central disc herniations, lateral disc herniations, broad based versus focal, annular tears and protrusion versus extrusions.
- Learn if a large disc herniation or a small disc herniation is more likely to respond to decompression.
- How to know if a disc is still intact and has a hydrostatic mechanism that would benefit from spinal decompression. When would a ruptured disc not benefit?
- What percentage of a disc needs to be left in order to rehydrate.
- Common Misconceptions section including how much force patients really need. Is it 50% of the patients body weight, is it 35% of the patients body weight or is more force better?
- Should I be pulling for 8 minutes, 15 minutes, 25 minutes or even 45 minutes to get the best results? Does the angle really matter? Is 10 degrees going to produce similar results as 20 degrees?
- Training on true decompression versus traction, whats really the difference, are all tables the same and is decompression better or even different than traction.
- How to correctly read an MRI as taught by the specialists who write them.
- The 5 things to look for on a MRI to determine a patients chance for success.
- How long before I should start seeing results on a patient? At what point will I know they are most likely not going to respond?
- When do we actually recommend that patients sleep in a recliner at night?
- Which Orthopedic tests will give me the most amount of useful information to determine my treatment parameters?
- What supplements should all decompression patients be on to ensure the best results? How Much? Which Ones? Vit D? Magnesium? Fish Oils? Multi vitamin? Antioxidants? Glucosamine Sulfate?
- Should patients be doing any rehab exercises during their spinal decompression treatments? Which ones? When do they start? How many? Which ones are the most effective?
- What daily activities should patients avoid while doing spinal decompression treatments? Sitting? Working? Gardening? Sports? Golf?
- Should patients wear a back brace while doing spinal decompression treatments? Which one? Are some braces better than others? Are some back braces billable?
- Should decompression patients be adjusted? If I chose to adjust then should I adjust before or after decompression treatment?
- What about Cold Laser and Ultrasound? Should I do these before, during or after a decompression treatment?
- Which therapies benefit disc patients the most? What about MedX? What about the ATM2? What about the SpineForce? What about vibration therapy?
All these questions and more will be answered in our 10 Hours of training instructional DVDs.
We even added a special bonus section called Tips From The Pros in which we have added tips from doctors all over the United States and Canada. We interviewed and consulted with some of the best of the best spinal decompression doctors around and have put together a special section of tips and secrets that they learned over the years that arent being taught in any schools or seminars. These tips and secrets have helped them see success with that 20% of patients that most doctors havent seemed to be able to help. These tips will change your decompression practice forever. Learn a faster and easier way to set patients up, how to prevent making certain patients worse, and how to better ensure success on even the toughest of patients.
The Renuvadisc Advantage: 19 Reasons Smart Docs are Using the Renuvadisc Spinal Decompression System to Create Amazing Patient Outcomes and Significant Practice Growth delivered to your inbox.
Get Renuvadisc News
Join our Mailing List and stay on top of the latest developments, research, and breakthroughs.