Help Patients Correct Poor Posture and Maintain Spinal Curves
Consistent, Trackable, Computerized Cervical Curve Restoration and Forward Head Posture Reduction
We live in world of technology—and it affects or bodies. Many people spend extended periods of time with their heads drawn forward as they text, type on laptops, or browse the Internet. This creates forward head posture, which can cause headaches, tight neck and shoulder muscles, and TMJ.
Introducing iTrac Extension Traction Therapy, a powerful new tool to help your patients correct Forward Head Posture and eliminate their symptoms of pain and discomfort.
The iTracs Patented, High Tech Design May Help
- Restore the Cervical Curve
- Reduce Forward Head Posture
- Reduce Pain Associated with Forward Head Posture
- Improve Cervical Range of Motion
What Makes the iTrac
Different than Other Devices on the Market?
The iTrac is...
- FDA Cleared
What Else Makes the iTrac
A One of a Kind Machine?
- Prints Professional Recommendations and Reports for Patients
- Emails Reports to the Patients Primary Care Physician
- Email or send to the Patients Spouse documenting treatment and progress
- Tracks Patients Progress Leading to Increased Compliance
- Easily Records and Tracks X Ray Information
- Stores treatment parameters for future visits or for reviews
Benefits to Your PATIENTS
Benefits to Your PRACTICE
- Happy Patients Tend to Pay Their Bills and Stick to Their Care Plans
- Happy Patients Lead to More Referrals
- Patients that Stick to Their Care Plans and Refer Their Friends Tend to Increase the Clinics Bottom Line
90-Days FREE Support
We dont just sell you equipment then wish you Good Luck. With the purchase of the iTrac Extension Traction Therapy System, you will receive 90 Days of FREE Support from system designer and industry expert Dr. Jarrod Nichols. More than ten years of research and development by industry expert Dr. Jarrod Nichols went into the system software and hardware design, with a focus on advanced technology and effective, measurable and consistent structural correction, increasing the standards for cervical curve restoration.
- FDA 510(k) Pre-market Notification K131983
- Health Canada MDL License 87953
- Table Dimensions: 42 L x 30 W x 52 H
- Rated Voltage: 120 V or 230 V
- Rated Frequency: 60 Hz
- Current: 10 A
- Electrical Class: Type 1 Class B
- Duty Cycle: 1 min. on; 9 min. off
What Makes iTrac Different?
- State-of-the-Art Design.
Dont rely on rope, pulley, and weight machines that look antiquated and even frightening. iTrac offers a modern presentation that improves patient compliance.
- Computerized System.
Ensure consistent treatment every time, decreasing the chance of human error and increasing patient results.
- Customized Reports.
Automatically generate and print reports to share with patients and referring physicians.
- 60 Traction Angle Settings.
Design plans that precisely meet your patients unique needs.
- Comfortable Equipment.
Help patients relax and look forward to their visits, increasing results and patient satisfaction.
- Patient Management Software.
Record and monitor progress, enter X-rays, and save each patients exact treatment settings.
- 90 Days of Clinical Support.
Receive the training, research, and tools you need get great results with your iTrac—and increase your bottom line.
Is iTrac Right for Your Practice?
The iTrac(R) (Intelligent Traction) System that is quite possibly the most effective, advanced, computerized cervical curve restorer and forward head posture reducing technology on the market today. Find out more about adding iTrac to your practice or clinic.
Get Renuvadisc News
Join our Mailing List and stay on top of the latest developments, research, and breakthroughs.